Monday, December 14, 2009

Where do you get those Biore (did I spell that right?) Strips, for Blackheads ?

I live in canada. And I've never heard of them until about now...so anyone know?Where do you get those Biore (did I spell that right?) Strips, for Blackheads ?
If your drugstores don't have them, try online at CVS Pharmacy, Walgreen's, or even the Biore website. Here in the US, they're in


any drugstore or Walmart.Where do you get those Biore (did I spell that right?) Strips, for Blackheads ?
walmart?


cause i saw a bunch of biore stuff there
pharmacy...
If you have a CVS they have a lot of acne kits and things like that. Or RiteAid..pharmacys really.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    デリケートゾーン 黒ずみ

    ReplyDelete