Monday, December 14, 2009

How can i get rid of these blackheads? biore strips didnt help.?

they pull most of them out but now they come back more often n way more too. how do i get rid of them?? i have so many on my noseHow can i get rid of these blackheads? biore strips didnt help.?
I have a similar problem, and I've found a few ways to help this out.


First off, before using the biore strips or anything, rub your nose with warm to hot water to open up the pores. This will help blackheads to come out easier.


Before anything else, you should try putting really hot water onto a washcloth and ringing it out a bit so it doesn't scorch your face. Then put it on your face and squeeze it pretty hard. When you take the towel off, sometimes there is some leftover puss from the blackheads. Just wipe it off and continue.





Otherwise, here are a few more solutions I've found can help:





--you rub your face gently with pears soap and table salt. Apparently, this helps to dislodge blackheads.





--Another solution, so I've heard, is to soak a cotton ball in pure lemon juice and rub it on the black heads. By the way, you may have to squeeze it out somewhat when it is nearly out.








After you're done, I suggest you rinse your nose off with cold water to close up the pores and keep them cleaner so less blackheads build up in your nose.





If none of this works, I guess keep your face clean and gently squeeze your nose from time to time to get them out some.How can i get rid of these blackheads? biore strips didnt help.?
get an extraction tool, steam your face with a warm washcloth or a hot shower, and squeeze them out. exfoliating will only loosen it up and spread the dirt around on your face. maybe you should start using a washcloth, one that's textured, when you wash your face- that way you can make sure there's no oil or dirt left on your face (you'll be surprised). and you could also start using some kind of toner every few days, like witch hazel.
Use a type of skin care.I have proactive and it works especially if you sleep with the mask that comes with it for a week.Don't get neotrugena they test on animals.
Tell me about it! LOL Um I hear that eraser thing that foams up and that goes in circles from Almay I think or neutrogina. Proactive I hear is good too.
I kinda scratch my nose and that loosens up the top layer of skin. I squeeze the skin and also use tweezers
clean and clear

No comments:

Post a Comment