Monday, December 14, 2009

Ever used those Biore blackhead strips for your nose or chin? What did you think of them?

I am scared to start using these b/c I don't want to have to use them constantly to keep my face looking good. Will the appearance of my pores be more apparent after using these? Any advice is appreciated.Ever used those Biore blackhead strips for your nose or chin? What did you think of them?
Use them. I use one on both my nose and chin every two months or so. Then wash your face in cold water to shrink the pores back to size. You won't become dependent. I used to use one every week as a kinda girl-bonding ritual with my mom, but now I can't afford them as often so I just use one every great once in a while.





They are MIRACLE workers. You will be amazed. And, probably, kinda grossed out about all the little bumps you never noticed before, but no longer have. Be prepared for a little redness at first. I would suggest going to a place that does face waxing and get a bottle of the lotion they use. It will help your skin feel better afterward.





And don't be scared. It's not as bad as some OTHER things people do to themselves in the name of beauty.Ever used those Biore blackhead strips for your nose or chin? What did you think of them?
oo i luv them! they work so well! make sure u press down hard on them with water so it stays. dont try to redo it if u messed up putting it on...i ruins it. o and take both ends and peel them at the same time doesnt hurt as bad GOOD LUCK!! Report Abuse

oo i luv them! they work so well! make sure u press down hard on them with water so it stays. dont try to redo it if u messed up putting it on...i ruins it. o and take both ends and peel them at the same time doesnt hurt as bad GOOD LUCK!! Report Abuse

I hated them. They ripped out all of the fine, invisible hairs. Which later caused me to have hundreds of little ingrown hairs. Which, of course, turned into zits.
dont have blackheads
i've tried them before, they didn't work as well as i thought they would, but they do help. i find facial masks more efficient. Proactive ';on the spot/mask'; worked the best for me, on a topical level. But no, your pores will not look any bigger after using the strips, it's the opposite actually, by removing blackheads/whiteheads, it'll allow your pores to close up and look smaller, giving you a smoother complexion.
They don't work.





See this website for info on treating acne.





http://dermatology.about.com/cs/acnecome鈥?/a>





Rick the pharmacist
I have used these before and did not notice a major if any difference. Matter of fact, it leaves that sticky tape like residue on your face from putting the strip on! Almost like a bandaid outline. I would recommend trying proactiv. Works great, only downfall I found was that it has some type of bleaching agent in it so it will stain your towels, pillows, and facial hairs if your not careful. heheh. Good luck!
if I had 20 blackheads in an area it took care of one....not that effective
I didn't find the results to last. They won't change the size of your pores.
trust me it make a difference. USE them
All they do is grab the black heads that are above the surface or near to it. They dont work that great.





Trying them out isnt going to ruin your complexion.





You can get some pore refining washes that will work wonders to shrink your newly emptied pores. A nice face scrub to keep dead skin cells from making new back heads is always a good idea. Atleast once a week, along with a mask.
I have used those, hurts to take off but works well. Ductape is a cheap way and the same thing.
Yes I have used them and they work GREAT. No, your pores are not more apparent, you simply look cleaner. You do not need to use them all the time. Just once every week or two weeks.
Didn't have much of an effect on me - good or bad. Waste of money in my case. Considering the conflicting reviews here - you should just try them and see for yourself. One time won't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment