Monday, December 14, 2009

I just used the Biore nose strips to pull the blackheads out of my nose and it wored great but...?

%26amp; my blackheads on my nose are gone !! but..how can i PREVENT them from coming again? is cleansing ur face everyday with a bar (like aveeno for example) a good way to prevent blackheads?I just used the Biore nose strips to pull the blackheads out of my nose and it wored great but...?
I get really bad blackheads and the strips work great, but i also found the Witch products are AMAZING and work just aswell and clears all spots within a couple of days. I find the Witch Sticks work especially well.I just used the Biore nose strips to pull the blackheads out of my nose and it wored great but...?
be sure to exfoliate so dead skin cells wont clog your pores and form new blackheads. washing with soap is good, but they make specially designed products that fight against blackheads and help others from forming. my favorite is clean and clear blackhead face wash
if biore worked for you already, you should use another product from their line. see if they have a daily blackhead prevention and elimination wash.
I love using those! They work great! To prevent blackheads, you could get a cream to put on before you go to bed or a face wash specifically for blackheads. St. Ive's sells a face wash like that. I love it! There is also this thing called a pore extractor. If you see a blackhead starting to form, you use the extractor and it prevents it from becoming a pimple.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment