Thursday, December 17, 2009

Biore blackhead remover strips?

do they really work?????Biore blackhead remover strips?
I've heard good things about them because i too was looking in to them.


I read one tip that suggested to put a piece of scotch tape on your nose before you put the strip on (not underneath the strip...before anything). This will take off some of the dead skin cells and stuff and make the blackhead come out more easily.Biore blackhead remover strips?
Please DO NOT use those! Two weeks ago I had one on my nose, hoping to get rid of some blackheads and I pulled it off and found that the strip had yanked two strips of my top skin layer off! It is still healing and is very painful and will probably leave a scar. Maybe try using a cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide that gets rid of blackheads. Good luck :)
well i got them free with some face washy thing, and i tried them. the thing is i didnt have blackheads lol so i dont know if it worked. but let me tell you be careful taking them off... they can HURT! lol
yeah they do you first need to steam your face and ex foliate your nose to loosen up the dirt. Then apply the strip.
They hurt like a b*tch, but they work.
I like them...though the results are temporary.
They did not work for me. Maybe b/c i stopped after the 2nd try. It hurts.
yea, theyre good
yes I use them and they work pretty good
My daughter's use them ... I guess so!
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment