Monday, December 14, 2009

MAJOR BLACKHEADS!!!BIORE PRODUCTS?ANYTHING YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT CAN HELP?

ok so i have the nastiest blackheads ever on my nose and the side of my nose and worst of ALL my chin before i used have no acne pimples or anything in that catagery but then i start getting these nasty things on my nose wich i find out there black heads then i start getting them on my chin and well when their there i cant resist but try to push them out and when i do it like a HUGE snake coming out and then it turns red and looks horible especially when its turns really red and looks like i have a whole bunch of pimples on my chin .once on the side of my nose came out such a fat one like a fat wormish looking one











anyways i need to know what actualyy works! to get rid of balck heads ive heard of biore black head strips do they really work and so how well do you recomnd anything cheap that actualy gets rid of them??????





o and whats the best biore product for me to use strips,face wahses????


wat


?MAJOR BLACKHEADS!!!BIORE PRODUCTS?ANYTHING YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT CAN HELP?
YES! The biore pore strips work like a charm! They hurt like hell when you take them off but you can actually see all the blackhead on the srtip...its so neat. but you have to follow the directions for them to work right! Get them, i love em!MAJOR BLACKHEADS!!!BIORE PRODUCTS?ANYTHING YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT CAN HELP?
the Biore warming blackhead cleanser in the green bottle is amazing


when i use it, it warms on contact, and gets rid of my blackheads everywhere in 2 days





trust me it works


i used it for about a year
its a nightmare i know a was the same and im 27 but this worked for me i can guarentee it, especialky good if you don't want to rub a whole bunch of chemicals over your face.
';Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment'; helps me alot, even with the stupid black heads, its a little bottle, but works wonders.
The Biore strips didn't work for me, but scrubs usually work better.
You know the floss sticks with the pocky end on the bottom?





I use those (the pocky end) to extract my blackheads. It hurts a little but it well worth it for the results. Just stab the blackhead and wait for puss to come out. My dermatologist recommended this for me and it helped so much! I would say to do it right out of the shower or after washing your face using hot water. This makes it hurt a lot less and its easier that way. You should also use a blackhead scrub (neutragena, clean and clear ect.) 3-4 times a week to make sure you really don't get any b.h. at all. Hoipe this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment