Thursday, December 17, 2009

Biore Blackhead Strips on my skin.?

I have normal skin. Except for my nose and middle forehead get oily. I have PLENTY of blackheads there, so do the Biore Blackhead Strips work? Will they work well on me?





Also, any cleansers and moisturizers that I could use with my skin type would be great.Biore Blackhead Strips on my skin.?
I have the same skin type as you and I use those strips. They work pretty well too. I use Ponds exfoliator for my face to cleanse it with and moisturizer I either use Ponds facial cream or Mark's Matte Chance moisturizer.Biore Blackhead Strips on my skin.?
yep, i use the cvs brand and they work fine, so biore has to work. lol. just make sure when you take it off you take it off extremely slow, that way it will get everything
they only remove a few blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment