Monday, December 14, 2009

Can u use the biore strips (for blackheads) all over you face or just on you noise?

my friend told me 2 use the biore strips. but i have blackheads on my chin and noise. I was just wondering if you could put them on other parts of your face. because if u can only put them on your noise I am not going to buy them. thanks 4 ur answers!Can u use the biore strips (for blackheads) all over you face or just on you noise?
i dont think you have to specifically use it for your nose, you can cut them to the shape or size of a different area you want to put them on, thats what i do.





but i think you can buy strips for the other parts of your face.





hope that helps ! :]Can u use the biore strips (for blackheads) all over you face or just on you noise?
yes you can

No comments:

Post a Comment