Monday, December 14, 2009

How do i make my blackheads go away??? Biore strips, face peels, nothing is working! can you help?

I'm too old for this! I'm a VERY clean person, and i am VERY attentive towards the cleanliness of my face! so i get very frustrated when i look at my nose and every pore is a blackhead. please help me!How do i make my blackheads go away??? Biore strips, face peels, nothing is working! can you help?
My nose used to be flooded with blackheads lol. And I still do have some but there barely visible. Biore strips sorta worked for me even tho they hurt so much . Anyways I used the biore warming blackhead cleanser which works pretty good. Try using some natural things like honey which is good because honney sucks away the bacteria which is one of the causes of blackheads. Try the body shop tea tree oil is great for blackheads and acne. Just try some other blackhead treatments. Good luckHow do i make my blackheads go away??? Biore strips, face peels, nothing is working! can you help?
if you don't want to use some facial cream use this


Rinse your face w/ hot water not boiling then soap the cold water


so that your pores open (hot)soap and close(cold)





2-3 weeks done
ahh im going to die answering these kinds of questions....simple...buy a facial steamer, it works wonders because its natural. the steam unclogs your pores therefore even skin. if you use it say 2-3 times a day you will see results and it doesnt take long to see them.
Wash your entire face as normal and pat dry. Then take a clean washcloth and wet it with the hottest water you can possibly stand. Place the washcloth on your nose with firm pressure for no less than a minute and then pull it off.





Or





Get a facial. It hurts like heck when they remove the blackheads but it feels AMAZING after. Well worth it.
Get the teatreeoil facial wash liquid or soap bar and the teatreeoil toner from the body shop wash your face 2 times daily, I have extreme oily skin and I'm very happy with those products.


Also check your food intake for sugars and hydrogenated oils, it helps my skin a lot to control those intakes.
go to your local spa and have a facial. that will be the initial cleaning and they will put you on a regimin

No comments:

Post a Comment