Thursday, December 17, 2009

Question about Biore` Blackhead strip removers?

I have two blackheads like right along my upper lip, would it be safe to use Biore` Blackhead removing strips there? I just bought some and this would be my first time using them. Best answer recieves ten points. Thanks in advance to any help.Question about Biore` Blackhead strip removers?
NO DON'T DO IT!!! RESIST THE TEMPTATION! Sorry, but not only will that HURT, but probably won't work. I've use those biore strips before and the stubborn blackhead on my nose is still there. Try some homemade remedies to remove your blackhead.





-Mix 1 tsps groundnut oil with tspn of fresh lime juice. leave on for 10-15 minutes then wash off





-Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mixed with fresh lime juice and apply on blackheads





-Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash





-make a paste of roasted and powdered pomgrante skin with fresh lime juice and apply over blackheads





-apply grated potatoes over blackheads





-make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply to face





(This is the best one)


-Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This is very good in getting rid of blackheadsQuestion about Biore` Blackhead strip removers?
i think it would be fine to use them there. i used to put them on my forehead and on my chin sometimes and they worked just the same.
depends how sensitive your skin is.


i've used them before and they don't pull that hard when you need to remove them. but they make your skin feel really good.


if you have sensitive skin then don't.
This happened to me as well.





What I did was with the same product your using, i cut a 2cm by 2cm square.





I washed the area and placed the little strip/square on. And the black head came out. (Follow the instructions on the box/packet) When i peeled it off.





Whatever you do, do not pick at the blackhead. Trust me. It was really bad. So leave it [:





And its best to use some sort of blackhead cleanser %26amp; toner afterwords.





Good luck [:
I've had blackheads on the line of my lips before so I know what they're like... I'm guessing that they're REALLY in there. The strips aren't that strong, so I don't think they'd get them out. What I did was just squeeze them out (ew... ^___^). They hurt like crazy and they got swollen after, but they're gone now! If you're not comfortable about doing it yourself, just go to a salon where they do facials.
i used biore strips, it didn't really do anything, i think their best for the nose and forehead, i don't recommend using them on that area though
you sould try it first to see if you have a reaction but as long as it doesnt get in your mouth you sould be fine.good luck!
I use them all over my face nose upper lip chin forhead. Use them anywhere they are fine LOVE THEM. they do an amazing job on my face. Good luck. Yeah go ahead and put them on and take care of those blackheads.
i am not sure about biore blackhead removers but, one thing i do know that works is the microdermabrasion kit by beauticontrol. i ordered it from this lady consultant her website is www.beautipage.com forward slash kanthony-sumner and it is awesome. it did it for me!
The removing effects may be to harsh for your upper lip, as it may leave it red (like after waxing) after removing the strip after it's been on your skin for 10 min. It hurts to take the strips off your nose, let alone a sensitive area like above your lip!


I know from bad experience...!


Try an astringent with blackhead busting powers, like Clean and Clear has one, and so does Clearisil.
well on the package it says not to use them anywhere else because it's not safe so i don't think i would use it there i only use them on my nose and i pop the ones above my lip








HOPE I HELPED!!!
I've used the strips on my chin before, and it worked. I don't see why not. Good Luck.
i use those, and it just opens up my pores even more so they get blemishes more easily. try a facial scrub instead like St Ives apricot scrub.
your best bet would be trimming the strip to fit just above your lip but not actually touching it.





:)
I think Biore or some other company makes a blackhead facial scrub. Blackheads are genetic, so they come back, and you need to stay on top of them.





Biore nose strips work great on my nose, but not other parts of my face.
Biorie' is OK, if you like to rip your skin off! The blackheads are the oxygenation of the air hitting the sebine in the acne bump. Your best bet is to use Neutrogena Salicylic Acne wash, the straw colored one, which is over the counter, and try not to pinch the black head out, as this will only give you a fat, and possibly red lip! There is also a whole line of products called AquaGlycolic, as in a face wash toner and a leave on.. But when you 1st start using these products it will possibly bring out more acne than you thought you had and possibly not. But after the pores are clean and you keep up your daily care, your face should be clear! If not go see a dermatologist. They can give you something even stronger and better for your skin! Believe it or not it is even better that Pro Active, but another good choice is Kinerase, they also have a product line.
I would not. There's probably peach fuzz on your upper lip, and the glue would get stuck on it.





A better way:


Run hot water until you can barely touch it, then moisten and wring out a wash cloth. Use the heated compress on the skin for several minutes, then try to extract the blackheads with your nail. Be sure to clean the skin well after and apply a benzoyl-peroxide based acne cream to clean up any bacterial residue.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment