Thursday, December 17, 2009

Biore blackhead strips?

Do they work? Are they worth a try?





I have millions of blackheads on my nose and around.


I just started using neutrogena blackhead eliminating cushions and they don't seem to be doing much.Biore blackhead strips?
yup...and its pretty painless!








just wet ur nose and pull off!








its kinda sick looking at your strip and all the dirt and crap that was in your pores











yech











but so worth it!Biore blackhead strips?
I agree about the pads. I started my husband on them at Christmas and haven't noticed any difference at all.





For deep blackheads the strips won't be of much help. I don't have bad blackheads on my nose (but I do have them) and when I use a strip it does have gunk on it when I pull it off, but my nose doesn't look any different. For your needs, the best thing might be a pimple/blackhead loop. It's made out of a looped wire on a handle and you scrape your skin with blackheads with it. It's used at spas and works fantastic. I've seen them periodically at Walgreens and always at Sally's. They cost about $5.99 but don't need replacing.
I use the Biore strips and they work pretty good. You have to wet ur nose an put the strip on there. It gets hard and u peel it off (painful)...but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment