Thursday, December 17, 2009

Should I buy the Clean&Clear blackhead eraser, or Biore strips?

Please tell me. I'm not sure which one to buy! Here's a picture of both of them if you don't know what they are.


Link 1: http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=66


Link 2: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10818573Should I buy the Clean%26amp;Clear blackhead eraser, or Biore strips?
well i've never used the clean%26amp;clear blackhead eraser but i have used the biore strips and they're really good but they kind of hurt whenever you peel them off and irritate your skin. but other than that they get rid of blackheads very well and you can even see them in the strip.Should I buy the Clean%26amp;Clear blackhead eraser, or Biore strips?
clean and clear black head eraser really works for me i feel like it exfoliates alot better then everything else
I use Biore all the time and have since they came out...it WORKS...( I even got my husband to use it and he likes it too.)
buy both. use the strips then wash it. that'll be your best bet.
the clean and clear blackhead eraser. biore strips often do more harm than good. they can remove skin that does not need to be removed.
Biore Strips Baby
Get the Biore strips, you will get really good results.
ive used both and i vote for biore with both hands and feet
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment