Monday, December 14, 2009

Biore nose strips didnt get rid of all my blackheads on nose what do i do?

i have been using this product for a lil while now and it does get rid of alot but it didnt get rid of all my blackheads any helpBiore nose strips didnt get rid of all my blackheads on nose what do i do?
use elmer's glue. (not the stick, the original school glue)





it really works. i use it. pour a quarter size amount on your palm, spread it evenly. dry it for around 10-11 minutes. peel it off, apply toner and astringent.





:)Biore nose strips didnt get rid of all my blackheads on nose what do i do?
Facial scrubs work best for me. I use Proactiv and its been going great. Only one week and my face has completely cleared up. I'd suggest any facial scrub though





Good Luck
Haha. Same here. My blackheads are mostly flat so the strips don't really pull them out. So I still use them once a week but I also use the Biore warming anti-blackhead scrub. It works pretty well together so I hope it works for you too!
Sue the company for false advertising.
Try stuff by AVON works great and they deliver to any address! the website is....www.yourAVON.com/kgardiner
uh, stop using them.


they make your pores bigger, causeing you to get black heads, then you use them, get more blackheads.


see the circle?


wash your face.
go get a facial
Ooh, do those hurt? I really want to try them!
there is no getting rid of ALL of them, not for me anyway. i tried lots of stuff
well these alot of things... first buy the clean and clear face wash and scrub those help... next use a face mask
The best step to healing blackheads is to prevent them. Wash your face with a grainy cleanser twice a day. Eat your leafy veggies. Take multivitamins. Keep your hands off your face.
They take time to go away, but benzoyl peroxide will help loosen them up. Also try using baking soda, just look it up on youtube there is a video on how to do it.
Neutrogena Blackhead eliminating cleanser
The Biore pore strips never remove all of your black heads. I use them occasionally.





What does work well though is blackhead extractors. They cost about $6, but they are guarenteed to remove black and white heads.
Buy a special face wash for blackheads. They have them at most grocery stores and pharmacys.
thats really painful...instead use st.ives apricot scrub for blemishes....i use it before I take a shower, work great.
Wash your face with a mild cleanser, then either hold your face over steaming water or put a very warm washcloth over your face for a couple minutes to open the pores. Then use a clay based facial mask. If you lay back with it on for about 20 minutes and let it dry you can see on the dried mask where the oil from the pores sucks right into it. Biore strips don't work really well for me (and they hurt!) Using a clay mask with open pores will work wonders though.

No comments:

Post a Comment