Monday, December 14, 2009

Blackheads? biore strips.?

If i take a needle and kinda of pop the blackheads on my nose


and then put on a biore strip, will that work better?





or should i just put on the strip without doing anything?Blackheads? biore strips.?
I would use the strip first, then toy with what it didn't pick up.





I use them sometimes, but I find that they don't always make my nose look perfect, and that's really annoying. I don't know if they just don't work well or if my face is just a natural disaster that can't be fixed.





I would try both methods though, because you can just use another one in a few days. Blackheads? biore strips.?
I've never heard of anyone using a needle, wouldn't that damage your skin? I just put the strip on, and it usually takes some blackheads out.
I really don't recommend using a needle. Doesn't sound very hygienic at all.


I would just use the strips.
dont use a needle, are you crazy girl?


your skins gonna be so red and puffy after.


eww

No comments:

Post a Comment