Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do the biore blackhead removing strips make ur nose red??

i'm going to class in an hour and i wanted to use 1 before i leave i just wanted to know before: does it cuase any redness or any obvious marks on the nose (which is the only one i'm using for my nose)...???????????? if it does cause redness how long does it last??Do the biore blackhead removing strips make ur nose red??
it doesnt cause redness but it does take out stuff. some people say it doesnt but it seriously does. look it under bright light you can see tiny hairs and blackheads! but i rarely use this because it breaks me out after 2 days or so. wierd.Do the biore blackhead removing strips make ur nose red??
if you rip it off quick it can make it red and it shouldn't stay red for over a day.It just depends on your skin.
It makes my skin red for about 15 minutes-45 minutes. If I have to go somewhere I just put on a little foundation and Im fine
The best way to get rid of the redness quickly is to lick the blackheads off the strip.
yeah it makes it pretty red, but i think the redness lasts (at least on me) for like 15-30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment