Monday, December 14, 2009

What is best help for blackheads....besides biore strips?

I have had help with the Biore strips, but now they don't seem to help, and they over-dry my skin. I only have problems on my chin and nose with these.What is best help for blackheads....besides biore strips?
the wave. its inexpensive and totally works.


it left my skin sooo smooth.


also, for really bad pimples, you can use Clearasil.What is best help for blackheads....besides biore strips?
Stridex pads/gel combination


sets help alot! You use the pads


first to clean the affected area, then


gently rub the gel onto your blemishes.


There are four different types of Stridex


pad/gel products. Some for pore control,


some are pore cleansers, and some are


for acne repair. There are also foam and


gels cleansers from Stridex.
Clearasil Blackhead Clearing Scrub.





It is a life saver! BEST THING i've ever used, and it doesn't make your skin dry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment