Thursday, December 17, 2009

Question about biore blackhead stri[s?

ok currently i have biore combo pack for nose and face and it works great but i heard that ultra is much more powerful so my question is would the ultra make that big of a difference and does it really remove blackheads that dont move at allQuestion about biore blackhead stri[s?
i love biore strips, but to me the ultras are only a little bit stronger than the regular ones. it might take out more blackheads than the regular ones but it didn't seem like a big difference to me. the only thing that really gets the deep ones are squeezing them out.Question about biore blackhead stri[s?
lol i just bought the nose strips and use them on my forehead too, i don't think it'll make much of a difference.... I also steam my face like half an hour before i do it... Helps bring even more blackheads etc to the surface...
it hard to say coz we did not c your real problem here





but you can always buy the blackhead remover , sth like tweezer but theend is a small loop





i normally squeeze them out with tissue %26amp; use e small loop for e stubborn one :)
I've used ultra and I don't think it's any different than normal, really. If you've got really deep black heads your best bet is to go to a dermatologist. I had a friend who went and got rid of their blackheads in one session. I don't know how much that costs, but it'd probably be worth it!
YES IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE AND IT REALLY REMOVE THE BLACKHEADS THAT ARE NOT MOVE FORM THE NORMAL

No comments:

Post a Comment