Thursday, December 17, 2009

To Many Blackheads on nose RUIN my social life / Biore Pore Strips ripped off the skin on my nose?

Alright so its pretty ridiculous, id like to think im good looking but my nose is nasty. From far away I look great.. but close up its like.. JESUS!. not only am i plagued with blackheads but i got ';spider veins'; which are almost worse then blackheads- and to my knowledge the only cure is ';laser beams'; pew pew.. But the spider veins can just come back.. and this isnt 007.. lasers cost money! And to top it off i can see my reflection in my nose pretty much ( exaggerated ). But literally i love my skin except for my nose. And Just to warn anyone who will see this.. DONT USE BIORE pore strips.. i used that **** and it ripped off skin that has never healed.. for like a year.. i am so irate with them strips i wish someone told me.. anyways my real question is... How do you get rid of blackheads.. LONGTERM.. i dont wanna go diggin around in my nose cuz that does not work...i have been eating healthy but my social agenda is drinking on the weekends with all my college friends.. ( im 22 ) .. Either way.. my nose is ruining my social life and it is just getting worse.To Many Blackheads on nose RUIN my social life / Biore Pore Strips ripped off the skin on my nose?
To lift existing blackheads, without squeezing (bad idea), borrow an old-fashioned hair-grip from your Mum or Gran and using a small amount of pressure, pull/slide the folded end over the blocked pores. A lot of the gunge will ooze out in front of the hairgrip without causing skin damage.


Surgical spirit is quite a good de-greaser and prevents infection.To Many Blackheads on nose RUIN my social life / Biore Pore Strips ripped off the skin on my nose?
rubbing alcohol and put it on a cotton ball and clean your face

No comments:

Post a Comment