Monday, December 14, 2009

How much do biore blackhead nose strip things cost?

how much do these biore strips cost Canadian money?How much do biore blackhead nose strip things cost?
There are different kinds. They are either $6.12 or $9.18. They are pretty expensive. I used one last night for the first time and u can really see what the strip has pulled out when you are done.





Hope this helps!!!!How much do biore blackhead nose strip things cost?
They cost a considerable amount of money, and I don't think they even work that great. If you're careful, you could squeeze out the blackheads. I've done this, so I know it works.
I used them and they didnt really work for me at all.So i just steam my face over a bowl filled with hot water and a towel on my head.
don't know sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment